Sunday, January 30, 2011

Still Laughing

first, read this about how choosing not to have Bristol Palin speak about teenage abstinence is equivalent to racial discrimination, or as much as you can manage between the guffawing.
Then scroll down to the comments, because there you will find the following;
DouglasBender - January 29th, 2011 at 5:27 am

Mr. Burns,

An excellent description of the hypocrisy and bigotry exhibited by another elitist university, Washington (St. Louis). I would have liked to link to your article on Facebook, but I'm afraid I cannot due to your unnecessary choice to use light profanity in two cases ("damn" and "hell"). While I'm sure it's nice to "vent" a bit (and I absolutely agree the treatment of Bristol by Washington University at St. Louis deserves some "venting"), you should consider that doing so by using profanity or foul language might limit your audience.

Other than that, kudos on looking like a Russian James Dean.
Mr. Bender,

Bite my shiny metal ass.

Other than that, kudos for brightening my evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment